Established in 1962 the company is amongst the few largest and most prominent manufacturers of Pipeline Couplings and Jointing systems globally.
Klamflex Pipe Couplings was acquired by the VAG-Group in 2013, this saw the merger of the South African VAG Valves sales office and Klamflex Pipe Couplings manufacturing plant in South Africa. Klamflex Pipe Couplings continues to expand its footprint throughout the world utilizing a distribution network and VAG Sales Offices. Quality, service, customer support, and Research & Development are high on our agenda, this together with a world class staff compliment enable us to reach the satisfaction required in an ever changing market.
We offer coupling and jointing solutions tailored to project specific requirements for water, wastewater and marine applications.
COUPLE WITH CONFIDENCE
Products are manufactured in accordance with AWWA C219-11 in our 7000 sq. m factory site which has recently been upgraded with the installation of a new plant and equipment including the following:
- Modern shot blasting facilities
- The most modern fusion bonded epoxy plant available, for spray and fluidised bed application
- A state of the art hydraulically controlled sleeve rolling line
- A customised End Ring rolling machine, PLC controlled for high precision production and quality
- The latest in plasma cutting equipment for fabricated specials
- ISO 9001: 2015 Listed Manufacturer since 1986
- In-house production design, utilising the latest CAD systems, supported by technical staff and finite element analysis programmes
- Stringent raw material quality control and certification from international test laboratories
- Product approvals held for many countries worldwide
- In house quality control at all stages of production, with Hydrostatic Test Facilities
- Millions of Klamflex products installed worldwide bear testament to a long history of quality production
High Pressure Couplings
Klamflex has an ongoing initiative for the re-engineering of the conventional design of the dedicated product, namely Couplings, Flange Adaptors and Dismantling Joints. Upgraded aspects such as the mechanical and chemical composition of components, together thicker modified sections allows, Klamflex to achieve the supply of product with higher pressures for larger diameters. This provides further versatility for Klamflex in accommodating special products custom built to suit each application.